As Aircom continues to grow its team of qualified professionals, we are currently looking to add to our Heat Pump Service and Diagnostic Team. If you are a motivated individual looking to grow with a growing company and have most or all of the following qualities and credentials, we would be excited to hear from you.
- Manage personal conduct and communicate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage workflow and corresponding reporting with assistance if required.
- Consistently grow industry knowledge through experience and training.
- Maintain safe work practices for oneself and those around your work area.
- To be conscientious of time and time management.
- Part pick-up and warranty processing are to be managed and communicated to the required departments.
- The successful candidate should be well prepared each day with the required tools and equipment needed to complete the assigned scopes of work.
- Previous experience with heat pump/fan coil repairs and maintenance on various unit manufacturers, including Omega, Whalen, Trane, Johnson Controls, McQuay along with various split system makes and models.
- Strong customer relations skill set.
- A proven ability to adhere to quoted scopes of work.
- A commitment to providing detailed service support and start up/commissioning tracking sheets.
- A current understanding or strong motivation to learn about base building integration to the individual heat pump and the corresponding operational effects.
- Fundamental understanding regarding the operation of pressure gauges.
- Fundamental understanding regarding the operation of water flow meters.